MIUI 10 Ringtones, Notification & Alarm Tones are available to download for free on eTechView. The great thing about MIUI Ringtones is that we have shared the MIUI Tones in the Mp3 format so that they can be used on any Android device.
If you are having any other Android mobile phone except the MI and looking for original MIUI Ringtones and other tones then here we have shared the original Ringtones of MI for all the Android mobile phones. Another great thing is that you don’t need to root your mobile phone for using MIUI Ringtones.
Recently MI had launched the MIUI 10 which is the latest version of MIUI and there are a lot of upgradations in this updates which have made the user experience more smoother. Along with the UI, there are some changes in Ringtones and Notification Tones also. The great thing about MIUI is that it can be customized according to the user choice.
Download MIUI 10 Ringtones, Notification & Alarm Tones
If you are a lover of MIUI Ringtones and want to use MIUI tones on your mobile phone then here we have shared the complete collection of MIUI Tones which can be used on any of the Android mobile phones. Read the complete article to know more.
MIUI 10 Ringtones Collection:
Here we have shared the complete collection of MIUI Ringtones which include all the ringtone of MIUI 10 version.
- Ringtones: 55
- Alarm Tones: 1
|File Name||MIUI Stock Ringtones|
|File Size||10.92 MB|
|Create Date||November 15, 2018|
Download MIUI 10 Stock Ringtones
Below you can download the complete package of MIUI 10 Ringtones with just one click. We have shared the zip file in which all the MIUI 10 Ringtones are included. Just click on the download button below and the download process will begin shortly.
How to Setup/Use MIUI Ringtones on Android?
- At first, you have to download the Zip package file of the Ringtones from the link shared above.
- Once you have downloaded the Ringtones then extract the Zip file on your mobile phone’s storage.
- The files will be extracted in media folder you have to move this folder to internal storage.
- Most of the Android phones will recognize the ringtones from this folder but if it doesn’t then follow the below-shared method.
If the above-shared method doesn’t work for you then follow this step to setup MIUI Ringtones on any Android mobile phone.
- Download the Ringtone Maker application from Google Play Store or follow this link here.
- Open the application and it will show you all MP3 files which can be used as the Ringtone.
- Select the MIUI Ringtones and click on Set as Default Ringtone.
- That’s it, Now MIUI Ringtone will be set as your default ringtone.
SUMMING IT UP:
I hope you liked the article and now you can enjoy MIUI 10 Ringtones on any Android mobile phone. If you are having any trouble in downloading or using MIUI 10 Ringtones then let us know via the comments section below. We would be happy to hear from you. You can give your suggestions also if you need ringtones of any other device.
If this article has helped you in any way then do not forget to share it with your friends and on social media. Keep visiting us for more updates.